We have developed Focal Plane Arrays (FPAs) using micro antenna structures as sensing elements responding to waves with wavelengths greater than 100 micron in the sub-millimeter wave (or teraHZ) domain for imaging objects behind walls, embedded in debris or under human skin. This technology leads to advanced imaging sensors for through-wall surveillance in fighting terrorists, through-skin imaging of foreign objects embedded in human tissue or through clothing to detect hidden narcotics, weapons or alcohol.
- Spectral coverage: from 100 to 300 micron (TeraHz)
- Technology: Micro Antenna Array
- Frame rate: 30 Hz- 1,00 Hz
- Array size: 128x128 – 256x1256
- Operating temperature: 300 K
- Applications: Thru-clothe, thru-wall imaging for law enforcement
|< Prev||Next >|