NovaSpectra Inc.-An Innovative Technology Company
NovaSpectra Inc., a technology company in Southern California, specializes in innovative technologies and products in five areas:
- Solar Energy Generation: clean and affordable energy source.
- Infrared Sensing and Simulation: hyperspectral and uncooled infrared sensing.
- Large-format Imaging: 150-mega-pixel wide field search and rescue imaging.
- Single-photon Counting: single-photon and trace chemical sensing.
- Toxic Industrial Chemical Sensing: microchip toxic and industrial chemical sensing.
In solar energy generation, we provide advanced technologies to make solar energy as an affordable alternative source to fossil fuel first to avert climate change and then to create new global wealth in terms of GDP growth as a result of the high productivity it produced, as shown in Fig.1. It shows the cost of electricity of less than $0.05/kWh being sustained over the next 30 years with progressively more advanced technologies, each producing its own myriad of uses, a paramount condition for solar to become the dominant energy source, without which solar is a mere minor adage to fossil fuel with no chance of becoming a viable alternative.
In infrared (IR) sensing and simulation, we provide a ubiquitous device in the form of a micro Fabry-Perot Interferometer (MFPI),to make a myriad of uses, such as IR spectral filtering, IR imaging, IR hyperspectral imaging, and hardware-in-the-loop simulation (HILS).
In large-format imaging, we provide a multi-mega-pixel focal plane array (FPA) for search-and-rescue uses, such as detection from space of distressed ships and aircraft over oceans.
In single-photon counting, we provide a single-photon avalanche diode (SPAD) to make a FPA for imaging trace chemical clouds.
In toxic industrial chemical sensing (TICS), we provide an array of 8 micro Fabry-Perot interferometers for detecting 8 different toxic chemicals simultaneously.
Developed over 25 years under various R&D programs, these technologies are innovative, competitive, and have a myriad of applications, markets, and investment opportunities. Interested parties are welcome to contact us on any aspects of these.
Dr. William S. Chan, CEO: (310) 408-3225, 609 Deep Valley Drive, Suite 200, Rolling Hills Estates, CA. 90274 for:
- Solar Power Generation for energy generation and storage.
- IR, Large-format, Single-photon, & TIC Sensing, for technologies & products.
- Investment, Teaming, and Licensing, for business collaboration.